If you live and work overseas, but want to invest or set up a company in Hong Kong, you can simply rely on Hong Kong Corporate Formation & Management Center in doing so. We can take care of everything for you, since we are familiar with formation formalities and is able to give you a tangible solution—do your business on Hong Kong Corporate Formation & Management Center .
Hong Kong is an international metro with abundant information and the free trading port in the world. Together with sound infrastructure and complete legal system of its own, it provides an advantaged commercial environment to many enterprisers and traders. Therefore, more and more traders establish their own companies in Hong Kong on different purposes, which improve not only the image of the company but also the competitive ability of the company itself. We especially make brief explanation as follows let you know how to register Hong Kong Company more quickly and conveniently ：
1. Application conditions ： At least one shareholders aged above 18 years old （ citizens of china or oversea personage with visas or ID cards), and local register address and local legal secretary of the limited company.
2. Shareholders and board directors ： Each company must have at least one director and corporate directors are permitted for companies that are not subsidiaries of public listed companies. The company should have at least one shareholder. Details of the company's directors, shareholders and secretary must be filed at the Companies Registry and are on public record.
3. Register Capital ： Lowest register capital of limited company is 10,000 HKD and there is no need of assets examination, while its levies tax is necessary.
4 Legal secretary ： The government stipulates that a limited company must own a legal secretary, assumed by local natural person or legal person of Hong Kong . Generally speaking, we can help you to arrange a legal secretary （ with register address ） Our services include: Information and data processing, taking order, bank documents processing, telephone answering, travel arrangements, meeting planning, mailing service, research work, and telephone survey. A secretarial service could be done virtually through the Internet via e-mail, fax, telephone and the Internet to small, medium-sized, and home based businesses. Whatever gets the job done--non-traditional, but it works.
5. Business Scope ： In principle, there aren't great restrictions on business scope of Hong Kong companies. No matter what name the company takes, it can deal in business of any property as long as under legal pre-condition, e.g. ： finance, medical health protection, shipping, trade of imports and exports trade, real estate, construction, decoration and upholstery, information network, garments and textile, tourism and literature publication and so on ； Some companies hard to be registered in the china can be all registered in Hong Kong.
6. Flexible Company Name ： Companies of Hong Kong can be named relatively freely ， regardless of register capital, names containing words such as international, group, controlling, industrial, investment, institute, association, fund and institute are allowed by Hong Kong government. Chinese names are permitted and can be included on a company's Certificate of Incorporation. And you can add country name in the front the company name, such as ： French, American, Italian, Japanese and Shanghai and so on .
7. Annual Return ： Each year the company must submit an annual return and penalties apply for late filings and there is an ever increasing vigilance by the Companies Registry for this purpose
8. Accounting and auditing ： Every company is required to appoint an auditor each year, an auditor must be qualified by virtue of the Hong Kong Professing Accountants and completely independent of the company.
9. Taxation in Hong Kong ： There are several distinctive features of the Hong Kong tax system. The tax for registered capital is 0.1% .You can increase the volume of the capital freely if you pay the tax. Income taxes (salaries tax, profits tax and property tax) are charged on income, which has a Hong Kong source (territorial source concept). Estate duty is charged on the principal value of property located in Hong passing on the death of the deceased. Stamp duty is charged on instruments, which relate to Hong Kong assets. There is no capital gains tax and dividend income tax. The standard tax rate of 15% and corporation profits tax rate of 16.5% are relatively low compared with other developed countries. In Hong Kong , any enterprises are required to report annually to the Inland Department.
10. Opening Bank Account ： Bank account should be applied for after the company established. Opening an account in a bank generally demands the board directors to transact in person while we can offer cooperation, such as ： Recommend opening bank/arrange opening bank to send letter of indication of signature testimony to office of the hinterland /prepare documents signed by accountant/minutes/opening application/arrange introducer/person assigned especially to the opening bank to help the transaction.
11. Invoice and Receipt ： The receipt of Hong Kong Company is in unification. While it's issued by company board bureau according to business property of the company. Invoice and receipt and other bill of document should be stamped with a seal in addition and signed by person in charge and then effective.